- App Portal
Copyright Medimetrix Solutions EXchange, LLC 2011
Thank you for visiting MX.com. This website is operated by Medimetrix Solutions EXchange, LLC (hereinafter “Medimetrix”). This website and services are hosted and conducted in the United States and no authorization is provided for use of the website outside the United States.
This Website is not directed to or intended for children under the age of 13. The Website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Personally Identifying Information (PIN)
The Personally Identifying Information (PIN) gathered by Medimetrix Solutions EXchange on the Medimetrix Website generally includes username, e-mail address, password, your name, your title, your Institution or Company, street address, mailing address, phone numbers, health system, or other information that may be necessary to contact you. The PIN collected depends on the page you are visiting and the services in which you are participating.
- Website User Registration: User registration is required to access the majority of the interactive content, services and features on the Medimetrix Website. Upon registration, we require you provide your email address, username, password, your name, your title and your Institution or Company. The username and email address will allow you to change your PIN as needed. User registration with the Medimetrix Website is completed and membership activated upon clicking a link emailed to the email address provided in the user registration and setting up a new password. After registration, you will have the opportunity to opt-in to email newsletters and alerts and have email offers sent to you on behalf of Medimetrix and/or Medimetrix advertisers, however, you can update your preferences at a later time. You agree (a) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, and (b) to maintain and promptly update the information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If Medimetrix Solutions EXchange believes such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Medimetrix Solutions EXchange has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website by you.
- Website & Products: Your PIN is generally collected in order to access interactive content on the Website and to enable Medimetrix Solutions EXchange to determine your business needs and possible business connections to be made.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, Promotions, and Special Offers: Medimetrix Solutions EXchange may request additional PIN from you upon your optional entry in any sweepstakes, contests, promotions or special offers found on the Medimetrix Website.
- Forwarding: Forwarding content or information found on the Medimetrix Website generally requires that you disclose the name and e-mail address of the person to whom you are forwarding the content or information.
- Special Circumstances: Medimetrix Solutions EXchange may disclose and use information collected where required to do so by law, or any situation in which Medimetrix Solutions EXchange, in good faith, believes the use or disclosure of the information collected is necessary to (1) comply with the law or legal processes; (2) protect and defend Medimetrix Solutions EXchange’s rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Medimetrix Website; or to (4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. Medimetrix Solutions EXchange may also use the information collected when, in its sole discretion, it believes necessary or appropriate in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of Medimetrix Solutions EXchange’s assets related to the Website.
- Review & Update Your PIN: A registered user of the Medimetrix Website may review and change his or her PIN and/or email preferences by clicking on the “My account” link after signing in. A registered user may also review and request an update of the PIN and/or email preferences which he or she provided to Medimetrix Solutions EXchange at any time by e-mailing us at Info@MX.com or write to us at: Medimetrix Solutions EXchange, LLC, Attn: Legal Dept., 2424 North Federal Highway, Suite 100, Boca Raton, Florida 33431.
Computer Identifying Information (CIN)
The information personal to your computer and your computer use that is automatically collected through the use of electronic tools is referred to as Computer Identifying Information (CIN). The CIN gathered by Medimetrix Solutions EXchange generally includes cookies, specific Website page requests, the domain name (e.g., www.company.com) and Internet Provider (e.g., Comcast, Qwest) from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the browser software (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and operating system (e.g., Windows 7 [or other edition], OS/2 or MacOS) you are using, your geographic location, the time and date you accessed the site, and the Internet address you visited prior to visiting the site.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In general, Medimetrix Solutions EXchange uses your PIN and CIN that is collected to administer the Medimetrix Website and to provide products, services and/or information you request or which may be of interest to you and your business. When you provide PIN and access the Medimetrix Website, you are sharing PIN and CIN with Medimetrix Solutions EXchange and Medimetrix reserves the right to use and disclose the PIN and CIN it collects. If you do not want to share your PIN, do not provide it. If you do not want to share CIN, do not access the Medimetrix Website. In addition, Medimetrix Solutions EXchange may share PIN, CIN and/or aggregate information (not linked to PIN) with third parties such as advertisers and business partners. PIN and CIN may also be used to perform statistical, demographic and marketing analysis of users, to target advertisements and to help diagnose problems with our services and the Website.
For example, Medimetrix Solutions EXchange may use the PIN and CIN collected in order to offer you the opportunity to receive information and offers about products or services from our business partners or third parties.
Medimetrix Solutions EXchange may buy or sell various assets. In the event that Medimetrix Solutions EXchange sells some or all of its assets, or another company acquires the Website, information on users may be among the transferred assets.
If you do not wish to share your PIN, you have the option not to provide the information or not use the Medimetrix Website that requires the sharing of your PIN.
If you are a current Medimetrix Solutions EXchange registered Website user or would like to become one, but do not want your PIN shared with third parties or do not want to receive promotion and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Medimetrix Solutions EXchange and/or any third parties, please review the following:
- Third Party Opt-Out: If, at any time, you do not want us to share your information with third parties who wish to send you information about their products and services, you may opt-out of such messages by clicking the ‘opt out’ option on the bottom of MX.com emails or you may email us at info@MX.com or write to us at: Medimetrix Solutions EXchange, LLC, Attn: Legal Dept., 2424 North Federal Highway, Suite 100, Boca Raton, Florida 33431.
- If you choose to opt-out via email, please put “THIRD PARTY OPT-OUT” in the subject line.
- Medimetrix Opt-Out:If, at any time, you do not want to receive information about special offers and new products and features from Medimetrix Solutions EXchange, you may opt-out of such messages by clicking the ‘opt out’ option on the bottom of MX.com emails or you may e-mail us at info@MX.com or write to us at: Medimetrix Solutions EXchange, LLC, Attn: Legal Dept., 2424 North Federal Highway, Suite 100, Boca Raton, Florida 33431.
- If you choose to opt-out via email, please put “MEDIMETRIX OPT-OUT” in the subject line.
- If you live in California, once a year you may request, free of charge, certain information regarding Medimetrix Solutions EXchange’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes that occurred over the past year. To make such a request, please write to us at: Medimetrix Solutions EXchange, LLC, Attn: Legal Dept., 2424 North Federal Highway, Suite 100, Boca Raton, Florida 33431.
- Please include the name and the address to which you would like us to respond.
- Medimetrix Solutions EXchange, LLC
- Attn: Legal Dept.
- 2424 North Federal Highway, Suite 100
- Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Medimetrix Solutions EXchange, LLC
Medimetrix Solutions EXchange may terminate or restrict your use of the Website or any part thereof at any time for any reason without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Website affected by such termination or restriction.
Effective date: 5/21/2012