- App Portal
Pelvic Floor and Abdominal Health Program Webinar
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) estimates that about one-third of adult women are affected by at least one pelvic disorder. And a 2009 study in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology projects the number of American women with a pelvic floor disorder will increase from 28.1million in 2010 to 43.8 million in 2050.
In 2005, Rush University Medical Center responded to these industry statistics with a virtual clinic model that provides a multidisciplinary team approach and offers pelvic patients surgical and non-interventional treatment options.
Through the Pelvic Floor and Abdominal Health Program Webinar, you will be able to learn how Rush:
- Doubled the Number of Pelvic Patients Being Treated within the First Year Alone
- Improved Quality of Care
- Increased Pelvic Floor and Abdominal Health Revenue
- Strengthened Community Presence
- Increased Patient Referrals
- Increased Pelvic Floor and Abdominal Health Patient Growth Over 800% since Program Inception
Webinars When you Want
Join us as we explore the future of pelvic health and the impact new pelvic floor research is having on the industry in our complimentary Pelvic Floor and Abdominal Health Program Webinar. Hosted by Mary Mathes, RN, MSN, the On Demand webinar will highlight how you too can positively impact your community and service line with this pelvic floor and abdominal health program.