- App Portal
Proactive Approaches to Reduce Patient Harm & Serious Clinical Adverse Events
This White Paper addresses the consequences of medical errors and how the invention of the IHI Global Trigger Tool has provided hospitals with a more effective way to identify events that cause patient harm. Compatible with the IHI Global Trigger Tool Methodology, Adventist Health System's Adverse Event Monitoring and Tracking Tool was developed to detect hidden adverse events or harms and to automate the reporting process through database management and randomized reports.
The Adverse Event Monitoring and Tracking Tool monitors safety, influences better practices, improves reliability and has enabled Adventist Health System to:
- Decrease Harms and Adverse Events
- Automate Reporting Process
- Increase and Improve Patient Safety
- Target Specific Needs for Safety Improvement Projects
- Save Costs by Decreasing Adverse Events, Length of Stay and Readmissions
To learn about this Solution click here.